Nursery Nurse/Early Years learning support assistant - Southwark
A children's centre in Southwark are looking for experienced, Level 2/3 qualified Nursery Nurses for a position starting in September 2018.
Term time role working Monday to Friday 8.45am -3.30pm
Excellent rate of pay!
Ideally You will:
• Be qualified to NVQ/CACHE Level 2/3/NNEB (or equivalent) in childcare
• Have post qualification experience in Early years
• Have a sound understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and Every Child Matters framework
• Have a desire to work with children under 5 years old, and be committed to giving them the best possible start in life
• Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
For more information and to apply submit your CV for consideration