Vetting and Compliance Administrator
Salary up to £27,000+ an attractive benefits package
To start 28th August 2018
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and supportive Recruitment Administrator to join our busy Compliance team.
- Ensuring worker suitability including eligibility to work, identification, experience, skills and criminal record checks (both DBS and Overseas where necessary)
- Inputting applicants' details onto in house systems, processing applicants' file including sending and chasing reference checks and DBS checks. Ensuring applicants' files meet all mandatory checks
- Regular monitoring of agency workers' visas and other documentation to ensure they are in date to ensure compliance with the company continued suitability policy
- Providing administrative support including meeting and greeting candidates, filing, maintenance and management of information
- Ensuring that candidate records are maintained on the database
- Assisting with general telephone enquiries
- Assisting with time sheet and payroll enquiries as requested
- Ensuring all documentation and compliance information is recorded accurately
- Delivering relevant training to candidates
- Assisting schools with any specific compliance/safeguarding requests
- Providing ad hoc support as required
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment.
- Experience of being target driven and working towards tight deadlines and within short timescales.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and build relationships at all levels.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach.
- IT literate (Keyboard skills, Microsoft Office applications, etc.)
Experience working in a recruitment or other administration role or in a school based setting is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in joing our team please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org