Primary Support Recruitment Consultant
* To join an established and successful team recruiting into Primary Schools, Nurseries and Children’s Centres across London and the Home Counties
* Recruiting a wide range of educational support roles to include;
* Challenging, varied and fast paced role, an interesting mix of daily, long-term and permanent recruitment
* Joining a team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy, based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
* Some experience within recruitment ideally required; anything from 6 months + within any recruitment sector
* We can also consider a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with education industry experience
* Passionate about the education sector and enhancing children's education
* An aptitude for sales and a proven ability to thrive in a target driven environment
* Ambitious and money motivated
* A proactive team player seeking a long term career move
We value our team above all else and as such we reward the team members in as many ways as we can!
* Trainee Consultant £22-£27k, Consultant salary up to £33k, Senior Consultant up to £40k
* Lucrative commission riding up to 25%
* Benefits: healthcare, gym membership, up to 35 days holidays, flexible working shifts, 5 hour shifts outside term time, the option to work from home monthly, iPhone 7, Laptop, free breakfast and a 1/2 day out with the entire company every half term and end of term.