We are seeking a future International Resourcing Superstar to join our team at Horizon Teachers!
- Are you passionate about enhancing childrens education?
- Are you excited by a role that offers you the opportunity to travel to Australia/New Zealand several times a year to network and connect with Australian and New Zealand teachers?
- Will you feel rewarded by helping to solve the teacher shortage here in the UK through sourcing overseas trained teachers to work within London schools?
Role: International Candidate Manager - Australia/New Zealand
Start Date: ASAP but can be flexible
Salary: £21k - £28k (depending on experience), plus attractive benefits package (please scroll down for full details below)
Full time role or could offer PT/Flexible hours
Are you an Australian or New Zealand teacher, or teaching assistant, based here in London and considering a career change? Or perhaps you are a driven graduate seeking an entry level role in recruitment? Maybe you are working as a resourcer currently and you're looking for a new and exciting opportunity that can offer you a solid career path and the opportunity to grow your own team? In any scenario, if you have some experience of working to targets in a sales environment and you are passionate about the education sector, then we want to hear from you.
This is an exciting new role within the Horizon Teachers team. Full training and ongoing development is offered, plus the opportunity to progress within the role based on your success.
· Sourcing and engaging with Australian and New Zealand based teachers, trainee teachers and NQTs (newly qualified teachers)
· Attending University and Teacher Fairs within Australia and New Zealand
· Creating and managing advertising campaigns, designed to attract teachers wanting to work in the UK
· Engaging with Australian & New Zealand teachers through digital marketing and social media
· Using the professional Linked In Recruiter licence to source international teachers
· Using video software to interview overseas teachers and writing up candidate profiles for the consultants to send over to their schools
· Offering consultative career guidance and general support and information to overseas teachers relocating to the UK
* Onboarding of overseas teachers upon their arrival in the UK. Offering help and support in all aspects of settling them into life as a teacher here in London
* Organising overseas teacher events and meet ups on a regular basis
The team culture:
At Horizon Teachers we are passionate about our common goal: to enhance children’s education. We place integrity and professionalism at the core of everything we do. Our team culture is ambitious, fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. We are based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
We value our team above all else and as such we reward them in as many ways as we can! Our package includes: salary: £21k - £28k, up to 35 days holidays per annum, Vitality Healthcare, Virgin Active Gym membership, free breakfast, iPhone 7, laptop (if needed), cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, fun activity based company 1/2 days out every half term
If this opportunity sounds appealing and you would like to join our team please apply with your CV ASAP!