We are seeking future recruiting superstars to join our team at Horizon Teachers!
Come along and join our Recruitment Assessment Morning on 25th October
Role: Candidate Manager - Primary Team
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £24k, plus termly bonus + attractive benefits package (please scroll down for full details below)
Closing Date for applications 19th October
Are you a Teacher, or Teaching Assistant looking for a change of direction? Or a Graduate seeking an entry level role in recruitment? Or perhaps you are a proven Sales Professional keen on pursuing a recruitment career? In any scenario, if you have some experience of working to targets in a sales environment and you are passionate about the education sector, then we want to hear from you.
Full training given and ongoing development and the opportunity to progress to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
* Sourcing and engaging with Primary Teachers, both in the UK and internationally
* Sourcing and engaging with Primary Supply Staff to include; Classroom Assistants, TAs, LSAs, Mentors, Cover Supervisors, School Management (Business Managers, Administrators, Librarians, HR)
* Attending University Fairs and Teacher events throughout the UK
* Creating and managing advertsing campaigns, designed to attract Teachers and Support Staff
* Engaging with Teachers and Support Staff through digital marketing and social media and * Using the professional Linked In Recruiter licence to source Teachers and Support Staff
* Interviewing Teachers and Support Staff and writing up candidate profiles for the Priamry Consultants
* Offering consultative career guidance and interview preparation to Teachers and Support Staff
The Assessment Morning:
* To be held at our offices in Monument, 9.30am - 1.00pm on 25th October
* Come along with other potential Candidate Managers and join in a group activity based, fun assessment morning
* Interact with and get to know the team, with plenty of time throughout the morning to ask questions and get a great insight into education recruitment and what it is really like to work at Horizon Teachers
* Benefit from having a 1 morning only interview with a job offer for the Candidate Manager role to go out on that afternoon
* Spend a full morning in the Horizon Teachers working environment and get a great understanding of our company values and culture
At Horizon Teachers we are passionate about our common goal: to enhance children’s education. We place integrity and professionalism at the core of everything we do. Our Team culture is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commerically savvy. We are based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
We value our Team above all else and as such we reward them in as many ways as we can! Our package includes: salary: Up to £24k, plus termly bonuses, up to 35 days holidays per annum, Vitality Healthcare, Virgin Active Gym membership, free breakfast, iPhone 7, laptop (if needed), cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, fun activity based company 1/2 days out every half term