We are looking for a passionate and inspiring Primary Teacher for a small school in Westminster to work in a Year 6 class from January 2019.
* Full time class teaching position
* Long term supply contract from January to July 2019
* Year 6
* A christian school in a fantastic central London location.
What the school can offer you:
- A class of children with excellent behaviour who are willing to learn
- A small class of 19 children
- Additional teaching assistant support in the class everyday
- A tight knit staff team who work well together and offer lots of support
- Supportive and approachable leadership team
- An open and honest environment where staff are encouraged to share ideas to make changes and improvements to school life
- A track record of providing excellent training and development opportunities
The Headteacher is open to applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers. Prior experience of teaching in Year 6 would be an advantage. You will be expected to deliver good teaching and prepare the class for SATS later in the year.
The ideal Teacher for this role will be:
• A strong NQT, or an experienced Teacher
• Experience of teaching the UK curriculum (via placements or previous roles)
• A good team player
• High expectations of children and a desire to support them to succeed
If you are looking for a new role for January 2019 for the rest of the acdemic year and want to work at a school in the middle of Mayfair. This is the ideal opportunity for you.
Submit your CV online today, or contact Umar for more details and an immediate interview. .
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.