An Outstanding' Primary School in Wandsworth are seeking two Teachers to join their friendly team from September. There is one role available in 3 and one in Year 5, both are full time roles.
This is a vibrant and diverse school situated in a modern building in an area with lots of green space. It was awarded the status of Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2013.
The school works hard to develop relationships with parents and the community which has resulted in a positive partnership between the school and families. The children are proud of their school and the parents are very willing to support them in their learning.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Hold QTS
• Have at least 1 years' experience of Teaching in a UK Primary school or be an NQT
• Be a good or outstanding Primary Teacher
• Be passionate about involving parents in their children's learning
The School can offer you:
• A comprehensive and tailored induction for NQTs
• Ongoing opportunities for CPD
• A supportive and welcoming working environment
• Children and families who want to do well
We have placed Teachers at this school before- feedback is always positive and Teachers speak about how they enjoy their time here.
The Head Teacher would like to meet Teachers as soon as possible so apply now or call the Primary Teachers Team on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.