Horizon Teachers are currently looking for Daily Supply Teachers for secondary schools in London.
In order to protect the welfare and health of our team, teachers and support staff, we are currently conducting all interviews and consultations via video.
Daily supply and short-term work offers a flexible working week and you can decide the days you want to work!
Secondary Schools we work with LOVE teachers who are passionate towards teaching! Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher... We want to work with you and so do our schools!
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
• Behaviour management
• Being able to manage time in the morning to get to work
• Organisation skills
Benefits of working for Horizon Teachers
• Horizon Teachers have not only a great relationship with schools we have an amazing relationship with our teachers - Check our Google reviews!
• We offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays up to £200 for each person you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days of work.
• We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
• At Horizon Teachers, you will not only have a dedicated consultant but a dedicated team of consultants who cover all areas of London! This will add more strings to your bow when it comes to daily supply!
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
• You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
• You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
If you are interested in Daily Supply or Short-term supply teaching, please click Apply Now!' Alternatively, you can call into Horizon Teachers and speak with Joe McGann on 02074440009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.