A vibrant 2 form entry Good' school in Lewisham is seeking a part time Year 3 teacher to join their friendly team from September 2018. You should be available for work on a Tuesday and Wednesday and willing to fully integrate yourself into the school.
The staff in the school are very welcoming and there is a really positive vibe around the school. It also benefits from being a stone throw away from the nearest Overground train station.
The school's Headteacher is very supportive and is looking for a committed teacher to subscribe to the community feel within the school. The role will involve joint planning with the other year 3 teacher and PPA time will be given to enable this.
What the School are looking for
• A passionate and committed teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
• A teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
• An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
• A teacher with experience in either KS1 or KS2
• Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your cv and a member of the Horizon Primary division will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
After school visits to the school will also be warmly welcomed!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.