A school in Enfield is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a student with Autism in Year 1
About the role:
- You will be working 1:1 with a child in key stage 1
- Experience of working with children and supporting ASD is essential
- The majority of your time will be spent in the classroom however they may be times you will be working with the child alone on a one to one basis.
- This is a full time position starting in September 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the school:
- A good school in Enfield serving the diverse community. The school is modern with excellent resources
- Well served by public transport and car parking also available.
- Excellent, established leadership team and very experienced SENCO
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required.
- You will need to be able to use your own initiative as you will be working alone with support from the SENCO and SLT.
- Good communication is essential, as you will be working closely with the class teacher, SENCO, parents and possibly external agencies.
- Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
If you are interested in this role and can start as soon as possible, please contact me ASAP by sending your CV.