A children’s centre in Islington are seeking a qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team from Mid-January 2018 for a permanent role.
- You will be working with children aged 0-5 years old.
- Excellent salary- starting at £19,000 per annum
- A 36 hour working week Monday to Friday
- Rotating shift patterns of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
- 26 days holiday
This is a large, full time centre that provides for children between 8am and 6pm. Staff follow a rotating shift pattern and are committed to supporting the child as a whole. Resources are good and there is a large outside area that every child can access to support their learning in all areas.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified Nursery Nurse (Level 3 minimum)
- Ideally have 2 years experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Have excellent EYFS knowledge
- Be an enthusiastic nursery practitioner who works well in a team
- Be confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play
The Children’s Centre can offer you:
- A highly supportive senior leadership team
- A dedicated team of staff who work closely together to achieve the best outcomes for children in their care
- A convenient location close to the station
- Parents who want to work in conjunction with staff to support their children’s learning and wellbeing
- Continued Professional development and ongoing training
Interviews will be offered as applications are received so apply now or call Umar on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.