£29,664 - £40,372 per annum
Primary Teacher - Waltham Forest - September 2019 Start!
Key stage 1 or Key stage 2
Are you a strong NQT looking for your first exciting role, starting in September?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge or extra responsibility leading a subject?
Do you want to work in a primary school located in Waltham Forest that can offer excellent CPD?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a large, vibrant primary school in Walthm Forest, who are looking for a primary teachers to join their team in September.
• Full time, permanent position
• KS1 or KS2 class teacher
• TLR allowance available to lead a subject
• Hold QTS
• Hold a relevant DBs (ideally registered on the Update Service)
• Enjoy teaching using cross curricular methods
• Be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for teaching
• Interested in helping pupils gain a deeper understanding so they are able to master the curriculum
• Use effective feedback to pupils to enhance their learning
•Good' Ofsted rating
• Three form entry
• Polite, well behaved pupils who are engaged in their learning
• Global links with other schools from around the world
• Supportive management team
• Beautiful grounds including: allotments, a wildlife garden and a school farm
• Excellent public transport links
• Staff car park and no parking restrictions for nearby roads
If you are interested in being part of this great team, please contact the Umar on 020 7444 0009. Alternatively apply online with your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.