The opportunity has arisen for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join a diverse and multicultural Primary school in Tower Hamlets. This is an Outstanding' school that celebrates the achievements of the children and works closely with families to enhance children's learning. The school has a dedicated School-Home Support Worker who works with parents and carers to support them in their role as primary care-giver.
The school Teaches English and Humanities through a topic based approach, Key Stage 1 and 2 classes study the same topic at the same time. This allows for school wide sharing of learning and varied opportunities for reading and writing.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Hold QTS
• Have at least 1 years' experience of teaching in a UK Primary School or be an NQT
• Be a lively, enthusiastic teacher
• Be confident in your behaviour management abilities
The school can offer you:
• A friendly and supportive team of staff
• Families who want to help their children achieve
• Ongoing training and CPD in this outstanding teaching school
• The opportunity to teach through a topic based, creative curriculum
The Head Teacher would like to meet Teachers as applications are received so apply now or call Louise on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.