Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Outstanding Brent School hoping to appoint a specialist learning support Assistant to start immediately.
I am looking for someone with a passion for helping students with special educational needs such as Autism and ADD
Do you enjoy helping others and have a passion for Literacy, Maths or Science?
You will be working one to one with students that require support in their learning, helping them to overcome challenges and improve their understanding and overall performance in school.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in an environment where every day is a learning experience and you will gain invaluable experience.
Previous experience with special educational needs would be a bonus but not a necessity.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing learning support assistants into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training (2 coming up in February with our resident education expert)
• A high-level of support and training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for graduates who:
• Have graduated within the last 3 years
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Are enthusiastic, positive and love to get involved
• Enjoy working with young people
• Are adaptable and flexible
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009