KS2 Teaching Assistant to work in Year 4
* Mainstream Primary school
* Full time 5 days a week, 8.30am-4.00pm
* School term time only
* Daily rate £70-£90 (£350-£450 p/week)
* Starting- October 2020
We are working with a Primary School in Hackney who after reopening have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant to support a Year 4 class.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of all children in the school so a flexiblae and adaptable person would fit this really well.
About the school
- OFSTED rated Outstanding.
- 3 form entrry
- In the heart of Hackney, East London. Close to Underground and overground stations
- Serving a multicultural, diverse community
- The schools offer an excellent range of extracurricular and enrichment activities and encourage all staff and children to take part.
- Well resourced and committed to raising standards for all pupils
• Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant, Youth worker, Support worker would be an advantage, however attitude over experience will be considered.
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
• Have an understanding of how children learn and a desire to work with children
• A real passion for primary years learning and keen to join an excellent, supportive team.
Working with Horizon teachers you will benefit from excellent pay rates and a choice of ways to be paid (payroll/umbrella/PAYE)
Access to additional training to support your role (Safeguarding, Positive behaviour training etc)
A dedicated team to help you find the right role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role- contact us now with your CV.
We are currently conducting interviews by video.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.