* Reception Class Teaching Assistant
* Mainstream Primary school
* Full time 5 days a week, 8.30am-4.30pm
* Pay-£80 -£105 / day
* Hackney, East London
* Starting November 2020
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Teaching Assistant for a Reception Class to start after the October half term break at an Outstanding, 2 form entry community school in the heart of Hackney.
Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early years development framework. You will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
• Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse in a Reception Class
• Have a relevant childcare qualification (Level 3 or above) (desired)
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
• A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
About the school:
• A two form entry school in Hackney, East London
• Serving a multicultural, diverse community
• The school offer an excellent range of extracurricular and enrichment activities and encourage all staff and children to take part.
• Well resourced and committed to raising standards for all pupils
Why Horizon Teachers?
• 4.7 star rating on Google- One of the best education agencies in London
• We have been working with schools for over 10 years
• You decide how you want to be paid. PAYE or Umbrella
• Your safety is paramount and as such we are conducting online consultations so you do not have to visit our offices
Contact us with your CV for a confidential chat and followed by a video interview.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role- contact us now with your CV and we will contact you to arrange interviews
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.