Horizon Teachers are working on behalf of an Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school in the London borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
The school are seeking an LSA to join them in September to support a Year 5 child with various needs such as ASD and ADHD etc. You will be required to support children on a 1 to 1 basis, supporting them in the classroom and taking them out of the classroom for extra support where required.
The school require someone who has experience supporting both ASD and ADHD. You will have support from the SLT and the outstanding SEND department.
About the School
* The school is well connected by public transport and onsite parking.
* 3 form entry mainstream primary school
* Established and supportive senior leadership team
Why Horizon Teachers?
* We always look to pay you the highest possible rate.
* You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon.
* You can choose whichever payroll company suits you.
* After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job.
Contact Natalie with your CV for a confidential chat and followed by a video consultation.
"I have had such a positive experience working for Horizon this academic year and I would not hesitate to recommend this agency." - 5 Star Google Review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.