Are you a talented Science Teacher looking to join a state-of-the-art Secondary School with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development?
These are exceptional times, however, schools are remaining open and are pressing on with recruitment for January. Horizon Teachers are working in partnership with a state-of-the-art Secondary School for 11-18 year olds in Hammersmith and Fulham who are seeking a talented Science Teacher to become a key member within their MFL Department from January 2021. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful and oversubscribed school where there are excellent opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be joining an established and successful Science Department, becoming part of a dedicated team that has a proven track record. The school offers several staff benefits including free breakfasts and lunches, interest free loans for IT equipment and season tickets, and free access to the school's fantastic gym and fitness facilities
If you are an outstanding teacher, who can achieve the highest standards from your students and work as part of a team to create a culture of success through challenge and innovation as well as instil a love of learning, we would love to hear from you. The successful applicant will be a well-qualified, experienced specialist who is committed to achieving high standards and developing each child to their potential. This is a permanent role is to teach general Science across Key Stages 3 and 4. The ability to teach A Level Chemistry would be advantageous but not essential. To protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Why go through Horizon Teachers?
• A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East, we can provide advanced insights into schools and secure interviews for you.
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for referring friends and colleagues
We are looking for the following Science Teacher:
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Someone of enthusiasm, dedication and that inspires students
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Science in the UK
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Committed to the achievement of students
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
Please apply immediately to find out more about this role.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.