Horizon Teachers are looking for motivated and dynamic individuals to work in various schools across Westminster.
This role would be an excellent first step into a career in secondary education and would reward you with skills and understanding that you could take on into other school-based roles.
If you are passionate, dedicated and looking to inspire students then this is the ideal job for you!
Why This role?
- You would be working in supporting secondary schools across Westminster.
- You would develop skills that can be used in future school roles.
- Tools and resources to help with your daily activities.
- Opportunity to be offered a permanent contract.
- You are able to choose the days you work, flexible working when you want it.
The schools we are working with offer daily cover supervisor work to suit you. With regular work you are able to develop great relationships and really get to know the schools you work in. Cover Supervisors are respected and seen as an integral part of the schools.
What this role will involve;
- To provide classroom cover for staff when absent either on a short term or long term basis.
- To provide cover in every subject area.
- To ensure that the work set by the teacher is completed by students to the highest of standards.
- To support individuals or groups of students in a lesson who require extra support when not covering lessons.
- To help maintain the high expectations of behaviour in the classroom and around the building.
- To take a positive approach to behaviour by forging strong and respectful relations with students.
You must be confident, passionate and adaptable. The ability to adapt in situations is essential as no day will be the same. You must be able to communicate with pupils and staff well and pass on clear instructions.
For this role you must be available to interview ASAP via Video or in person. We are looking for applicants ASAP. Please apply with an up to date CV and details of professional references
Why Horizon Teachers?
- The best rated education agency in London with the best pay rates
- A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of combined experience and including many ex-teachers.
- A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
- Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training
- Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.