As a Learning Support Assistant in this Outstanding West London Secondary school you will make a real difference to the future of these children. Horizon Teachers are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are able to commit to working with pupils aged 11 to 16 for a whole academic year.
The role of a Learning Support Assistant consists of supporting pupils for the ages of 11 - 16 both in and out of their Lessons. You will be working and supporting across all subject areas providing support to individual students as well as small groups of pupils. If you have the desire to support in a specific subject area this will be accommodated by the school. You will be a key link between pupils and the teaching staff and have a real impact on pupils progress. The ideal Learning Support Assistant will have passion, commitment and a drive to work with pupils of all ability.
As a Learning Support Assistant the school will offer you;
• Excellent in role training, you will be trained to support SEN pupils and experience a wide range of techniques.
• A strong team to work in, you will work with experience learning support assistants and a passionate Special Needs Coordinator.
• A possible permanent contract in 2022, past learning support assistants have been taken on to become permanent members of staff.
• A good rate of pay (Outer London), weekly pay and we are able to pay either through Horizon Teachers or your chose Payroll company.
• A one year long role with the opportunity of a permanent role in the future.
The school we are working with are a friendly mixed comprehensive school. Staff are supportive and pupils behaviour is excellent. The staff at the school work well together and you will be welcomed by al.
Please apply ASAP as the school wish to meet individuals prior to a September start.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.