• Year 4
• April 2020
• Paid to scale
A lovely school in Hounslow is looking for Year 4 teacher to join their team from April 2020. When visiting the school it is hard not to be impressed by the warmth you are greeted with by both the children and staff. The Senior Leadership team are particularly supportive and really help staff to both progress and leave work with a smile on their face.
About the school:
• Ofsted good' school where rapid progress has been made, year on year
• A broad and balanced curriculum is taught, allowing for social and academic development
• Pupils are encouraged to develop a love for learning and a thirst for knowledge
• High expectations for all pupils, who are motivated to work to the best of their abilities
• When visiting the school, it is hard not to be impressed by the warmth you are greeted with by both the children and staff.
• Excellent transport links via a nearby railway station and the school is also serviced by several bus routes
• Car par available
This position would suit an enthusiastic Teacher who has the ability to keep students engaged in learning. As a Key Stage 2 teacher you will need to show the ability to teach confidently and have the ability to adapt to the ever changing methods of teaching. The school are particularly supportive and are eager to help new teachers settle into their new role quickly. The aim of the school is to help children to ignite their curiosity through a stimulating and challenging curriculum.'
• The choice to be paid through a payroll company or PAYE, and which company you want to go with
• The opportunity to receive AWR after 12 weeks at the same school, sometimes even earlier
• One of the highest rated agencies in London on Google… check out our reviews!
If you find this exciting opportunity appealing please submit your CV and Paul at Horizon Teachers will contact you shortly. I look forward to hearing from you!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found