Do you know your Freud from your Jung?
Looking to make a difference and teach students how to think outside the box?
Are you looking for a School where you can undertake your induction year?
Horizon Teachers are working in conjunction with an Ofsted "Good" Academy hoping to appoint a Psychology Teacher this September on a long term or permanent basis.
Please have a look at the job description below and if you fit the bill or you know someone that does (We pay up to £250 for referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch today and break down the doors of perception!
The ideal applicant will:
• Have some experience teaching Psychology up to Key stage 4
• Be genuinely interested in the subject, you are a learner too and you always want to learn more about how people act and interact in their day to day lives
• Have a wide knowledge of Psychology covering a range of topics from Schizophrenia to Cognition and development
• Hold qualified teaching status or a relevant qualification backed up by some solid and consistent experience in the field
• Have the right to work in the UK
About the School:
• Based in West London
• Highly supportive leadership team and an open, positive learning environment where you will flourish too
• Fully equipped gym for you to use
• Competitive salary
• Parking on site
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• The best Schools in London where you will get the support you deserve
Give us a call today on 0207 444 0009 to find out more about the positions we have to offer
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.