Are you an English teacher seeking an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, oversubscribed school?
The school based in Hillingdon currently has a 6 form of entry in the Secondary Phase with a Sixth Form and 2 form of entry in the Primary Phase. Due to the growing needs of the curriculum, we are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher of English for September 2021.
Thanks to the enthusiastic leaders within the English team, the department is having a resurgence and they are looking to appoint two teachers to join their team. You will have the opportunity to create and design innovative lessons to stretch and challenge the learners.
The subject enjoys a growing reputation among students, with a syllabus at KS3 that focuses on the key skills of reading and writing. Within KS3 students also have the opportunity to enhance their confidence in Oracy to help develop the foundation for the skills needed at KS4.
The KS4 syllabus is AQA, which offers a good balance between Language and Literature. Students will be equipped with the necessary skills of critical thinking, analysis of the rich language and the ability to write imaginatively and creatively. This will enable students to work independently, preparing them for A-Level Literature.
This is a great opportunity that will suit either an experienced teacher looking to cement their knowledge and share good practice within a developing team, or an NQT, or an aspiring teacher willing to deliver and take the chance to jump straight into the learning environment.
The school can offer:
• Staff well-being,
• Staff benefits package,
• Vibrant mixed staff,
• Positive student and staff relationships,
• Staff fitness club, discounted Health Club & Gym membership,
• Great results in a supportive environment;
• Strong supportive appraisal system,
• Highly invested Teaching and Learning CPD programme
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• Very competitive rates.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for this position. Horizon Teachers are conducting video consultations and interviews at this time, in line with government guidelines.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.