Main pay scale
Maternity cover (2 terms from January 2020)
Overseas Teachers with right to work in the UK are welcome to apply
Horizon Teachers are working exclusively with a Brent based School seeking to appoint a Humanities Teacher from January 2020.
This is a maternity cover role until the end of the academic year and interviews will be commencing from the 4th of November.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you:
• Hold qualified teaching status allowing you to teach in UK Schools
• Are able to hit the ground running in January
• Be able to plan and deliver appropriate and comprehensive lessons covering a myriad of topics specifically History and Religious studies with just a splash of sociology.
• Have at least 1 year of classroom experience teaching humanities subjects
• Have a clean and current DBS, if you do not hold a DBS then we can help you with this.
The School are interviewing for this role now so get in touch today to be put forward.
Please send across your CV urgently or give us a call on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found