Horizon Teachers are currently working with schools in North and North West London seeking to appoint recent graduates to offer support to students at the Secondary level.
You will be challenged from day one, supporting teachers closely in the planning and delivery of key curriculums.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in an environment where every day is a learning experience, every trial is rewarding and at the end, you will have the opportunity to become the Teacher.
Working alongside the School, Horizon Teachers will offer you all the support you need as well as additional career development opportunities all through the year.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Graduate Teaching Assistants into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for graduates who:
• Have graduated within the last 3 years
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Are enthusiastic, positive and love to get involved
• Enjoy working with young people
• Are adaptable and flexible
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009