An inclusive and diverse one form entry Primary School located within South West London are looking for a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse to start immediately for an on-going long term role.
The school are looking for an outstanding Nursery Nurse to join their positive, supportive and ambitious team.
You will need:
• A minimum of a level 3 qualification in Childcare and Education
• A paediatric first aid certificate
• A minimum of garde C in English and Mathematics at GCSE level
• To be motivated, hardworking and driven to achieve your best
• Be able to work as part of a team and share good practice
• To take on Key Worker responsibilities including, planning, observations and updating learning journey books
The school can offer you:
• A positive and supportive environment
• A Senior Leadership Team that encourages and celebrates success
• Continuing professional development
Please apply if you feel this is the right position for you.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.