Are you looking for a new role?
Horizon Teachers are working with a lovely Primary School in Westminster. They are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis. It is essential that you have previous experience in a school environment.This is a long term, full time role which has an immediate start.
Ideal Learning Support Assistant:
• Previous experience as a learning support assistant
• Previous experience in either a primary school or SEN school.
• Abilitiy to deal with challenging behaviour
• Enhanced DBS on update service
• Assertive, proactive, caring and energetic.
Benefits of Horizon Teachers:
• The best pay rates in London up to £500 per week.
• 4.8* google rating
• Free safeguarding and Behaviour management training
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 14 years.
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £300
• Easy registration process
If this role is interesting to you then apply now and a member of the Primary team will be in touch shortly!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.