Are you an experienced HLTA? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a 'Good' Ofsted rated primary school in the borough of Westminster. This thriving 3-form entry school are in search of a HLTA to join KS2 in January!
You will responsibile for covering classes/PPA across KS2. The school have very well behaved and enthuastic learnings, a fantastic and involed school community, a strong team of staff and fantastic resources!
Horizon Teachers have been building strong relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEND schools, Teachers and Support Staff across London since 2008. Reputation is important to us and we take pride on the service we provide.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via your Payroll Company
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
• You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one
• We always look to pay our Teachers/Support Staff the highest rates possible
• We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (261 reviews and 4.7*)
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.