Job Type: Temp to Perm
Start date: January 2018
School Information: Mixed Comprehensive School, age range 11-18
2016 GCSE Results: 77% at A* - C
We are looking for a hardworking and well rounded Music Teacher 2 days a week, for successful secondary school in The Borough of Merton. The successful candidate will be joining a department in an Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ school.
You will be:
· An enthusiastic and experienced Qualified Teachers (QTS) of Music
· A Posessor of a PGCE in Music or degree level equivalent
· Confident in your subject knowledge and behaviour managment
· Seeking flexible 2 days a week work within a Secondary School
· Reliable, Hard working, and Committed to ensure the achievement of students within the department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Music Teacher that wants the flexibility of working on a part time basis 2 days a week teaching KS3 and KS4, working in a very friendly and supportive school with a strong music department.
The school is very keen to hear from teachers who are ambitious and can work well in a team to successfully bring the best out of their students to achieve outstanding results.
For further information simply apply to this position with your CV and references.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon
No jobs found