Are you a qualified looking for a flexible role in Good and Outstanding South West London Secondary Schools?
These are exceptional times, however, we know that schools will reopen and Horizon Teachers are working with schools full-time from home for then. We are currently recruiting qualified secondary teachers to join our established, successful, and expanding team of Supply Teachers in South West London for roles starting in March.
As a Supply Teacher you have the flexibility to choose where and when you want to work. The role is to deliver lessons in the absence of the class teacher, effectively managing the classroom and supporting students while they work. We would love to speak to qualified teachers of all subjects and who are looking for all types of teaching work including daily, part-time, short-term, and long-term.
If you are looking for a long-term or permanent role, whether you are an experienced teacher that has relocated or an NQT looking for your first role, you will have the opportunity to meet local schools and their leaders.
We are partnered with Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across South West London in Lambeth; Clapham; Tooting; Battersea; Wandsworth; Earlsfield; Wimbledon; Putney; New Malden; Richmond; Kingston-upon-Thames; Tolworth; Chessington; Norbiton; and Surbiton.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best daily pay rates in London.
• A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have worked with.
• Most of our supply work is advanced.
• Choose when and where you work.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll/Umbrella company pay solutions and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• A Refer a Friend' Scheme offering up to £200.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and committed.
• A positive outlook and approach to work.
• Strong classroom management.
• Flexible, communicative and reliable.
• QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.