The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. Albert Einstein
Why Horizon Teachers?
- 4.7 rating on Google!
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known Academy in the borough of Westminster who are looking for enthusiastic Science graduates to join them as general teaching assistants in mainstream education or within the SEN department.
The Academy provides an award-winning education, they have huge ambitions and aspirations for every student and their commitment to success in combined with excellent pastoral support to make sure that students feel safe, secure and successful at all times, they enable their students to discover genuine interests that extend beyond the classroom and to express themselves by encouraging a broad understanding of the world, a social conscience and a considerate approach to other people.
They strive to ensure the academy students have an understanding of the place in society, both locally and globally and seen to make positive impact upon it.The school is ideally looking for an individual with the following;
- A relevant Science based degree 2.1 or above
- Experience of working within a school (Desired)
- Positive can do attitude
- September 2020 availability
- A strong passion for Science as a subject
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to engage with and inspire young people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for individuals living in the borough of Westminster or surrounding areas such as Camden, Islington and Brent.
To be considered for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.