Horizon Teachers are excited to offer an opportunity as a Learning Support Assistant with an Ofsted-rated Outstanding' Secondary School, located in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Our Secondary school is looking for a Learning Support Assistant, you will be working closely with students in class, in small groups, and on a one-to-one basis. There will be some work with SEN students that you will be required to assist that need help with mild learning difficulties. The ideal applicant will be student-focused, able to confidently build professional relationships with the students, and a good general knowledge of the core subjects is important.
Whilst working with our school you will be supported by all other members of staff, provided with training for further development in your skills within education and, for the right candidate a clear progression pathway. This a long-term opportunity with the potential of going permanent.
• Build professional relationships with all students.
• Help students in class, in small groups, and on a one-to-one basis.
• Provide motivation, encouragement, and support to all students.
• The ability to work within a team and on your own whilst successfully carrying out all duties.
Why choose Horizon Teachers?
• We are like you! Here at Horizon Teachers, many of our consultants have experience in the education sector and have a strong passion for supporting schools, support staff and teachers!
• Easy registration process via online link and a video consultation.
• We provide interview preparation and guidance throughout your job search.
• You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one.
• Horizon Teachers is committed to ensuring our staff are happy in their roles, please look at our 4.8 rated google reviews.
Working with Horizon Teachers is a great experience because they're dependable and friendly. I have had a primary contact whilst searching for a school to work at, ensuring my needs were addressed. - 5* Google review
If you are interested in this role and feel it is the perfect fit for you, apply today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.