At Horizon teachers we are working with an Ofsted Good school based in Richmond Upon Thames who are looking for an RE teacher to join with them on a long term basis until the end of the academic year. This role would be starting as soon as possible.
The school prides itself on its Christian values of Love, Justice and Peace and as a Religious Education teacher you would be responsible for taking an active role in transmitting the values of the school to the students while delivering outstanding lessons. As a supportive school this position would be ideal for someone looking to build their career within a new school.
This school is located in the heart of Richmond Upon Thames, approximately 15 minutes' drive from the nearest station Richmond.
What you will need-
• Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in RE.
• Has exceptional subject knowledge
• Has recent experience teaching RE to Key stage 5 in secondary schools
• Can deliver Outstanding lessons to pupils of all ability
• Will be able to immerse into the schools community and play a key part in extracurricular activities.
Please find below some of the benefits of working with Horizon Teachers-
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• Competitive pay rates
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Outstanding progression opportunities and CPD
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
If this is the kind of role that would interest you please feel free to give me a call on 0207 444 0009. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be suitable for this role we offer up to £200 if you refer someone that we place into a school.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.