Horizon Teachers are currently working with a range of Schools all over London looking for cover supervisors this September.
Work will be on an ad hoc basis so if you are looking for flexible work then this would be the ideal position for you, some positions will become long term after an initial probationary period.
About the Schools:
- Located all over inner and outer London, give us a call on 0207 444 0009 to find out about the locations we have on offer
- All Schools rated from good to outstanding
- Highly competitive daily rates
In order to be successful in this role you will;
- Have some experience working as a cover supervisor
- Hold at least a degree level qualification
- Be autonomous and capable of taking control from the moment you step into the classroom
- Have strong behaviour management and the ability to step into a new environment and know how to deal with challenging students
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We have specialised in successfully placing support staff into Secondary Schools across inner and outer London for over 10 years.
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Just take a look at our Google reviews!).
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
A range of benefits are on offer:
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- You choose how you are paid
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009