"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten." B. F. Skinner
We know that schools will re-open and when they do, we will be here ready to help you. Our teams are still working with a high number of secondary schools full-time from home to know where the best opportunities will be as soon as we have confirmation of schools re-opening so please start engaging with us now so we are ready to move together when the time is right.
During the period of working from home we will still be able to conduct video interviews.Why Horizon Teachers?
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
This role will see you working within the SEN department so experience of working within a SEN environment would be a major advantage although the school would be willing to offer basic training for individuals who lack the experience but have the commitment.
A degree within psychology will definitely help you excel in this role from previous experience working with the school.
Imagine a job that offers you the satisfaction to change individual's life's on a daily basis
You will be working with students on a 1-2-1 basis or within small groups, assisting the class teacher with any daily requirements as well as helping out with lunch and break duties.
This school is a special place to learn, it strives for high results and higher aspirations whilst also retaining strong core values, they look after their community and that is so fundamental to the way that the school was founded and that they stand for.
The school is ideally looking for an individual with the following;
- Psychology Degree
- Experience of working within a school (Desired)
- Positive can do attitude
- September 2020 availability
- Have excellent communication skills both written or verbal
- The ability to engage with and inspire young people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within education and would ideal for anyone based in Lambeth, Wandsworth, Croydon and Southwark, To be considered for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.