Teaching Assistant required for Outstanding' Primary School supporting pupils in Year 6 with their teaching and learning. This is a full time, long term position starting as soon as the school find the right person and ongoing until the end of this academic year (July 2018). There will be an opportunity for you to be taken onto a permanent contract if you do well in this position.
Required of you:
• A strong focus on supporting with Maths, English, Writing and Grammar
• To support towards academic and emotional development
• To conduct intervention and booster groups on the lead up to SATs exams
• Provide 1:1 support for students with Special Educational Needs
Want to know more about the school?
• Ofsted: Outstanding
• Location: Lewisham
• Nearest Station: Lewisham/5 minute walk
• A very supportive Headteacher with high standards and expectations
• A diverse primary school with excellent sporting facilities
• The opportunity to do a teach first programme
• Above average intake of pupils with SEN and EAL
Qualifications and experience:
• Seeking a Graduate
• To have worked in upper Key Stage 2 or a Secondary School
• Have strong knowledge in Maths and English
• Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then apply today! To find out more about the school or any other position call and speak with Reece on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.