Are you a teaching assistant looking for your next opportunity? Horizon Teachers are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Lewisham school across Nursery and Reception.
The school is rated GOOD by Ofsted and has a welcoming and supportive team.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of different learning needs and styles.
- You are a resilient person and able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- A passion for helping children achieve their maximum potential.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We offer our support staff the highest rates of up to £100.00 per day!
- Horizon Teachers is one of the best rated educational agencies in London with a Google rating of 4.8 stars.
- We offer a FREE Safeguarding course online to support you in your work in the education sector.
- Easy registration process via online link and a video consultation.
- We are currently having our busiest year & placing more staff than ever before!
Don't take it from us, here is one of our Google reviews:
Horizon teachers are the absolute best! I applied to this agency back in November last year. Within a week they had found me work.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.