Position: Science Technician
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £70-110 per day depending on experience
Contract Type: Long-term
Are you an enthusiastic Science Graduate with lab experience and looking to start your career in Secondary education?
Or have you previously worked in a Secondary school as a Science Technician?
A popular Secondary school in Lewisham are looking for a full-time Science Technician to join their Science Department ASAP. The role is to support the Senior Science Technician in organising practical support for Science Teaching in the school. A high level of training and support will be offered by experienced, welcoming and supportive members of staff.
The school is home to students of ages 11-18 and has an excellent reputation within the local community for academic success. Members of staff are welcomed, respected, valued and cared for. The Science Department has state-of-the-art of facilities as well as a team of talented specialists. You will be offered a high level of training and support by experienced staff.
We are looking for a Science Technician who:
• Has a Science degree or similar
• Has extensive lab experience with knowledge of Health and Safety
• Has broad based knowledge and skills in Science
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Can manage and prioritise workload
• Enjoys working with young people
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
To find out more about this role, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV or call James on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.