Media Producer and Technician
£70-110 per day
Horizon Teachers are seeking a full-time Media Producer and Technician to join a flourishing and popular Secondary school situated in Greenwich. The position is to start in September for the academic year. As a Media Producer and Technician you will help support the Visual and Media Arts faculty and teachers in the delivery of effective lessons. You will help prepare equipment, resources and materials in advance of the start of visual arts lessons so they are properly resourced and contribute to ensuring lessons are positive learning experiences. Training and support will be offered by experienced, supportive and welcoming staff in the department.
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• A high-level of support and training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• children and young people who are happy to learn and progress
• staff who are supportive, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
• an excellent physical environment with new facilities and infrastructure
• a school with humane management principles committed to your professional development
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for a Media Producer and Technician who:
• Has a degree in a related subject (ideally a 2:1)
• Can Support the delivery of the Media Arts curriculum
• Can promote the use of media and performance technologies across the school curriculum
• Can contribute to the schools Media development
• Has a proactive, enthusiastic and positive can do' attitude
• Enjoys working with young people (ideally with in school experience)
Please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible. If your application is successful the school want to interview immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.