An Outstanding Inner London Secondary School are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their supportive and hardworking team of support staff.
- Do you want to work as a Learning Support Assistant in an Outstanding Secondary School?
- Do you have experience working with Children who need additional support?
- Are you passionate and able to support children?
Horizon Teachers is currently looking for a passionate and supportive individual to work as a Learning Support Assistant at an Outstanding Inner London Secondary School.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or an experience Learning Support Assistant to join a great team of support staff. This is a full time, long term role for the whole school year. Located in Southwark, South East London with excellent transport links this is a great opportunity.
The school are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who can;
- Support the learning of pupils across the school on a full time basis.
- Work with the teachers in progressing pupils of all ability.
- Provide support to pupils in lessons as well as some out of class support.
- Maintain a professional relationship with staff and students.
- Be proactive, driven and supportive at all times.
- Work with pupils who have mild learning and behavioural needs.
As a Learning Support Assistant under the direction of the SENDCo you will be a key member of staff in the school and provide support to some of the schools most vulnerable pupils. You will work with pupils who have mid special educational needs and assist them with every part of their education. Having experience in SEN would be seen as an advantage but is not essential.
The school that we are working with is an Outstanding School that Horizon Teachers has worked with for the past 10 years. The school really do value all of their staff. The learning Support department is very well-resourced and staff are able to provide pupils with an excellent additional level of support. Progression is encouraged and training is provided to all support staff.
If you would like to work as a Learning Support Assistant within this Outstanding secondary school please send an up to date CV and details of professional referees. The school are looking to appoint ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.