We are currently looking for an experienced Higher LevelTeaching Assistant (HLTA) who is passionate about assisting children with reaching their full potential during their life at school. Our Client School is a lovely Primary School based in London Borough of Lambeth.
The ideal HLTA should have a kind and caring nature, combined with the ability to be patient. You must be flexible, adaptable and able to communicate with children form a variety of socio-economic backgrounds. This role is great for those who are looking to take the next step in their teaching assisting career. It is for those people who are able to cover and deliver engaging lessons whilst providing a high level of support to the pupils.
• Supporting the class teacher in setting up activities and the classroom
• The abbility to confidently support and cover a class when teacher is not available.
• Experience working with KS1 and KS2 classes.
• Previous experience as a HLTA within a Primary School or Level 4 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Enhanced DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Horizon Teachers
• The best pay rates in London. Up to £600 per week.
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 13 years
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £300
• Easy registration process
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the equivelant for the job
• Once of the best rated education recruitment agencies in London; 4.8 stars with over 400 reviews
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be part of, then please apply now and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch shortly!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.