Head Teachers Personal Assistant
Ofsted "Outstanding Mixed Secondary School
Are you looking for a role as a Personal Assistant?
Do you want to work in South East London?
Do you want to work in a Secondary School?
Horizon Teachers is looking to recruit a Head Teachers Personal Assistant for a popular Secondary School in South London.
You will be working in support of the Head Teacher of this large Outstanding Secondary school. The Head Teacher is looking for a supportive individual who will be able to work as directed but also be self driven. The role would suit someone with previous in school experience or someone looking for a new role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual to work as a personal assistant for the Head Teacher.
The ideal individual for this role will be able to;
• Providing high quality secretarial support to the Head of Secondary (drafting letters, arranging meetings and travels, circulate documents on behalf of the Head, respect confidentiality, mailshots etc)
• Use SIMS
• Be able to update school calendars
• Be able to liaise with HR, Media Resources and the Admissions team
• Support with organisation of specific events (parents evening, prize presentation)
• Ensure information is shared as directed
• Abiding by school procedures and policies (in-house letter writing format, H&S etc).Please apply for this position ASAP as the school are looking to appoint this term.
The school are looking to appoint ASAP so please apply with an updated CV. For this position you must have an enhanced DBS certificate.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.