Do you have a passion for assisting children with their education? Horizon Teachers are in the market for a passionate Learning Support Assistant in Lewisham to start ASAP. If you have the skill set to help shape young minds and assist with character development, this role is for you.
What can the school offer you?
- We are an Good School graded by Ofsted in November 2021
- Lead school for SCITTELS (Outstanding teacher training provider)
- CPD opportunities
- Committed and friendly staff
- Opportunity to work alongside some amazing practitioners
The skills needed to be a successful Learning Support Assistant:
- Makaton, PECS and Team Teach (Desirable)
- Experience assisting children with additional needs.
- Organised and methodical
- Patience and understanding towards young minds.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Approachable and friendly manner.
Why work for Horizon Teachers?
- We offer our support staff the highest rates of up to £100.00 per day!
- One of the best rated education agency's in London with 4.8 stars on Google Reviews.
- We are a team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers!
Don't take it from us, read our reviews for yourself!
- Horizon teachers are an incredible agency to work with! Consistent, reliable & super friendly. It has been a pleasure having them as my main contact. They understood my needs and always placed me in schools matched to my skill set.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.