Position: Music Teacher
Start Date: January 2020
Age range: Key Stage 3 and 4
Type: Mixed 11-16
Salary: £140- £250 per day
Contract Type: Long-term to permanent
Are you an inspirational classroom practitioner looking to join a thriving secondary school in Lewisham?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a dynamic qualified Music Teacher to join a secondary school in Lewisham in January 2020. The successful candidate should be an experienced teacher with QTS or an NQT who is confident in teaching Music at Key Stages 3 and 4.
This school we are working in partnership with is a heavily oversubscribed large 11-16 comprehensive located in inner South East London. Exceptional professional development opportunities exist within the school. The Music Faculty has state-of-the-art equipment and is one of the most consistently successful departments in the school. The SLT are ambitious and driven in their pursuit of excellence and their efforts are evident in terms of good-quality teaching, resulting in excellent achievement. This is an exciting opportunity to progress within a supportive department and school. The school has excellent public transport links a short walk away.
We are looking for the following Music Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Music
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• An open and honest working relationship with your consultant (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for progression
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialists
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To find out more about this role, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV and if your application is successful we will contact you immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found