Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic Maths Teacher looking to join a diverse mix of teachers and associate staff, within a supportive and well-resourced Maths department?
The well-established school in Lewisham are looking for someone to start this full-time position in September!
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT to establish themselves as a teacher!
Maths results have historically been outstanding, year on year,
The School can offer:
• Staff well-being,
• Staff benefits package,
• Strong community spirit,
• Vibrant mixed staff,
• Positive student and staff relationships,
• Staff fitness club, discounted Health Club & Gym membership,
• Great results in a supportive environment;
• Strong supportive appraisal system,
• Highly invested Teaching and Learning CPD programme,
• Clear SHARE' vision and values that promote academic and personal success and well-being,
• Certified CPD online course programmes with access to a wide variety of training and qualifications,
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• Very competitive rates.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
"Horizon Teachers work hard and try their best to place you on suitable assignments. There is a genuine sense that they care about your welfare."
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to apply for this position. Horizon Teachers are conducting video consultations and interviews at this time, in line with government guidelines.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.