"The limits of my language are the limits of my universe" Ludwing Wittgenstein
Horizon Teachers are recruiting an outstanding Head of MFL for a heavily oversubscribed Secondary School in Lewisham. You will be leading an established and highly successful MFL Department, becoming part of a strong team that has worked together for a number of years. The school offers superb modern facilities, unparalleled CPD opportunities and great support from SLT. It is dedicated to the well-being of staff and students.
We are looking for a current Head of Department are an experienced teacher with leadership qualities that has taught the French and Spanish across Key Stages 3 and 4 or an NQT. This is a long-term temporary to permanent post starting in April 2020. The school is an 11-16 comprehensive with an excellent reputation in the local community.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
• Paid to scale from day one
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for referring friends and colleagues
We are looking for the following Head of MFL Teacher:
• Strong leadership qualities
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 French and Spanish
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.