Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A level Business Studies?
Are you looking for a position at an outstanding school where you get to focus on Teaching rather than behaviour management?
Horizon Teachers are working with a brilliant School located in South London hoping to appoint a Business Studies Teacher on a permanent basis from September 2021.
This is a great School with the opportunity for talented teachers to progress quickly into leadership roles.
Just look at what Derrick, one of the many happy teachers working with Horizon, has to say
This was my second teaching role, after leaving my first school I really wasn't sure if I even wanted to continue in the profession, Horizon Teachers managed to find me a role where I was given the opportunity to grow in the classroom and have my feedback acknowledged, after just 1 year I of hard work I am now head of my own department
If you have just completed your PGCE then don't hesitate to get in touch. NQTS are welcomed with open arms and the support of a mentor.to help you get settled in and guide you on your teaching journey.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• Experience teaching Business Studies at GCSE or above
• Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or relevant qualifications
• You must be able to start in September 2021
• DBS certificate (We can help you with this)
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company
• We offer up to £250 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!) all they have to do is work for 20 days!