Are you a qualified looking for a flexible role in Good and Outstanding South East London Secondary Schools?
These are exceptional times, however, we know that schools will reopen and Horizon Teachers are working with schools full-time for then. We are currently recruiting qualified secondary teachers to join our established, successful, and expanding South East London team of Supply Teachers for roles starting as soon as schools reopen fully in March.
As a Supply Teacher you have the flexibility to choose where and when you want to work. The role is to deliver lessons in the absence of the class teacher, effectively managing the classroom and supporting students while they work. We would love to speak to qualified teachers of all subjects and who are looking for all types of teaching work including daily, part-time, short-term, and long-term.
If you are looking for a long-term or permanent role, whether you are an experienced teacher that has relocated or an NQT looking for your first role, you will have the opportunity to meet local schools and their leaders.
Horizon Teachers are parntnered with several Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across South East London in Erith; Bexleyheath; Charlton; Eltham; Chislehurst; Sidcup; Deptford; Blackheath; Woolwich; Plumstead; Lewisham; Grove Park; Lee; Sydenham; Beckenham; Peckham; Bermondsey; Herne Hill; and Dulwich.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best daily pay rates in London.
• A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• A 4.8* Google rating from over 350 teachers, support staff and schools we have worked with.
• Most of our work is advanced.
• Choose when and where you work.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll/Umbrella company pay solutions and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We will work with your existing Payroll/Umbrella Company.
• A Refer a Friend' Scheme offering up to £200.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and committed.
• A positive outlook and approach to work.
• Strong classroom management.
• Flexible, communicative and reliable.
• QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree.
Please immediately with an up to date CV to find out more
To protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.