Daily, Short-term and Long-term flexible opportunities
South East London Secondary Schools
To start ASAP
£140 - 240 per day
Horizon Teachers have an excellent opportunity for flexible, committed and qualified Supply Teachers to join our established, successful and expanding team immediately. We have long-standing partnerships with various Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across South East London that arrange regular Supply Teachers of all subjects for daily, short-term and long-term roles starting now. We are working with secondary schools across South East London including the following areas: Erith, Bexleyheath, Charlton, Eltham, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Deptford, Blackheath, Woolwich, Plumstead, Lewisham, Grove Park, Lee, Sydenham, Beckenham, Peckham, Bermondsey, Herne Hill, Dulwich, Camberwell and more.
Supply teaching is ideal for teachers seeking flexible ad-hoc work, for those that have recently relocated to the area, and for those seeking to transition back into long-term and permanent roles. You will have the opportunity to get back into the classroom and introduce yourself to prospective schools. Many of our daily bookings result in our schools offering long-term and permanent positions. The schools are always welcoming and supportive to our teachers.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Competitive daily pay rates
• A team of specialist education consultants with several years of experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Most of our supply work is advanced.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll/Umbrella company pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
To join our friendly team, we are looking for a Supply Teacher that:
• Has QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree (Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply)
• Has strong classroom management and teaching ability
• Is flexible, communicative and committed
• Is polite, friendly and has a smile on their face when they go to work
If you are a flexible, reliable and qualified teacher, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. We will contact you immediately if your application be successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.