Horizon Teachers are currently working with schools throughout this second lockdown helping with them with their staffing needs. We believe it's very positive news that schools are fully open to it students - so we are working hard to support schools ensuring they can run smoothly.
We're currently looking for strong primary class teachers with a passion for education who are ready for the new academic year challenge. Schools will especially need committed and reliable teachers in the new academic year to help get students back on track following on from this year's pandemic.
Why supply teaching?
• Work with schools on a part time/supply basis without the without the pressure or stress of a permanent position
• Most of the supply work we have is booked in advance
• You are in control of the days you want to work
• We offer continuity so you can go back to the same set of schools
• Many schools offer supply teachers full- or part-time roles so a great way of securing blocks of work
• We offer high daily pay rates
• Great experience if you're a newly qualified teacher to prospect schools before committing to full time contract
Why Horizon Teachers?
• An opportunity to work with fantastic schools in London and a chance to secure a long term role
• You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via your Payroll Company
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
• You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one
• We always look to pay our Teachers the highest rates possible
• We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (261 reviews and 4.7*)
Horizon teachers is an awesome agency to work with! Can't recommend them enough. Tom is super friendly and supportive and he ensures you have a great teaching experience, whether you want day to day or long term. - Aisha
Horizon Teachers have worked closely with London Schools for 12 years, during which we have built up fantastic relationships and have a strong presence across all of London, supporting schools with their staffing needs.
We are currently working with schools across South London. Ideal for teachers looking for roles in Southwark, Lambeth, Bromley, Sutton, Croydon and Merton
Consultants will be conducting video calls via Microsoft teams in guidance to the current government restrictions.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.